The Business Boost
A pilot program of Give BIG Green Bay 2022
We’re excited to announce a new Give BIG Green Bay pilot program to engage local businesses and highlight your commitment to our community - The Business Boost!
The Business Boost provides local businesses an opportunity to align with one of the largest giving days in our community, Give BIG Green Bay. The goal of this program is to inspire and empower employees to learn and connect with the participating nonprofits and encourage them to support local causes.
By participating in The Business Boost, your organization will:
- Increase awareness of your corporate philanthropy.
- Engage your employees in building community in a new way.
- Align with other community-minded organizations around an exciting community event.
- Amplify the critical work of local nonprofits.
How to Participate:
Participation in The Business Boost pilot program is limited for 2022. If you’d like to participate in 2023, please contact Amanda Gay at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Participating in The Business Boost is simple:
- Create a customized business profile on the Give BIG Green Bay website to share information about your company’s philanthropic efforts
- Spread the word throughout your company to encourage employees to learn about and give back to one or more of the nonprofits participating in Give BIG Green Bay 2022.
- Ask your employees to select your business during checkout so their donation counts toward your business’ total for the event.
What does this mean for you?
We’ll make it easy to engage your team by providing a toolkit of graphics, social media messages, and email templates that can be easily updated to fit your organization’s brand.
With that information, your team can determine how you want to use this as an employee engagement opportunity.
Tips for running a successful program:
Have an internal point person
An internal contact person for your business will streamline the work and make communication easier for everyone.
The business profile page on the Give BIG Green Bay website not only allows you to share your commitment to the community, but you can set a goal for your team. Goals can be based on total dollars donated or a percentage of employee participation.
Consider a company match
If your company would like to match all or part of the amount your employees donate during the event, you can make it part of your profile story.
Think BIG about how you want to engage your team around your business goals for Give BIG Green Bay.
Share your plan with your team
The timeline for Give BIG Green Bay is short, and the 24-hour giving window can sneak up and fly by, so creating awareness about the event is key.
Here is everything you need to help make your Business Boost successful.
View our Business BOOST FAQ's for commonly asked questions
Check out these step-by-step articles on how to use our Business BOOST Tool. (Referred to as Business Fundraiser in articles)