Sample Give Big Green Bay Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Give Big Green Bay, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! Once your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Give Big Green Bay email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Give Big Green Bay goals.
Subject: Give Big Green Bay News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Give Big Green Bay is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Give Big Green Bay updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Give Big Green Bay campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Give Big Green Bay
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Give Big Green Bay specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Give Big Green Bay team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.